Paimpol Hotel Motel
- Tips on Ordering Skip Bin Services
- Get Your Wedding Flowers without Worrying About The Season
- Technical HP Support You Can Rely On
- Home Remedies for Genital Warts: Recipes for Organic and All-Natural Genital Wart Remover Cream
- See Why Business Cards Are Still Relevant and Effective Today
- Advantages of Hiring a Commercial Property Management Company in Melbourne
- 5 Important Points to Consider before Hiring a Software Development Agency
- Choosing Thai Meal Kits That are Good for Health
- Memory Foam Pillows: Secret to a Good Night’s Sleep
- Practical Tips for First-Time Liveaboard Divers
- The Advantage of Business Succession Planning
- Social Media: Good Ways to Make Money Online
- The Most Riveting Sailing Destinations across the Globe
- The Primary Benefits That You Will Get from Double Glazing Your Home
- 5 Ways to Use Wedding Petals for a More Fun and Beautiful Ceremony
- Where to Find the Best Deals on Australian International Couriers
- An Insight Into The Dazzle Of Princess Cut Engagement Rings
- 5 Ways to Transform Your Event Venue Using Good Lighting
- A Taste of Vilamoura to Spice Up Your Holiday
- Take Up Volunteer Work and Change Lives
The privacy of our visitors to https://www.paimpol-hotel-motel.com is important to us.
At https://www.paimpol-hotel-motel.com, we recognize that privacy of your personal information is important. Here is information on what types of personal information we receive and collect when you use and visit https://www.paimpol-hotel-motel.com, and how we safeguard your information. We never sell your personal information to third parties.
Log Files: As with most other websites, we collect and use the data contained in log files. The information in the log files include your IP (internet protocol) address, your ISP (internet service provider, such as AOL or Shaw Cable), the browser you used to visit our site (such as Internet Explorer or Firefox), the time you visited our site and which pages you visited throughout our site.
We also use third party advertisements on https://www.paimpol-hotel-motel.com to support our site. Some of these advertisers may use technology such as cookies and web beacons when they advertise on our site, which will also send these advertisers (such as Google through the Google AdSense program) information including your IP address, your ISP , the browser you used to visit our site, and in some cases, whether you have Flash installed. This is generally used for geotargeting purposes (showing New York real estate ads to someone in New York, for example) or showing certain ads based on specific sites visited (such as showing cooking ads to someone who frequents cooking sites).
DoubleClick DART cookies We also may use DART cookies for ad serving through Google’s DoubleClick, which places a cookie on your computer when you are browsing the web and visit a site using DoubleClick advertising (including some Google AdSense advertisements). This cookie is used to serve ads specific to you and your interests (“interest based targeting”). The ads served will be targeted based on your previous browsing history (For example, if you have been viewing sites about visiting Las Vegas, you may see Las Vegas hotel advertisements when viewing a non-related site, such as on a site about hockey). DART uses “non personally identifiable information”. It does NOT track personal information about you, such as your name, email address, physical address, telephone number, social security numbers, bank account numbers or credit card numbers. You can opt-out of this ad serving on all sites using this advertising by visiting http://www.doubleclick.com/privacy/dart_adserving.aspx
You can choose to disable or selectively turn off our cookies or third-party cookies in your browser settings, or by managing preferences in programs such as Norton Internet Security. However, this can affect how you are able to interact with our site as well as other websites. This could include the inability to login to services or programs, such as logging into forums or accounts.
Deleting cookies does not mean you are permanently opted out of any advertising program. Unless you have settings that disallow cookies, the next time you visit a site running the advertisements, a new cookie will be added.